Sunday 21 September 2014

The type of music I listen to can range from Ed Sheeran to Panic! At The Disco to Kodaline to 5 Seconds of Summer. When I was younger I used to listen to music my sister and brother listened to. With my sister I grew up listening to singer/songwriters like Natasha Bedingfield and groups like Black Eyed Peas. My brother, on the other hand, listened to bands so I grew up listening to Green Day and Outkast and Blink 182 so I had a variety of music that I listened to.

GREEN DAY
Green Day
Green Day has been a band I had listened to for years and still do. Since my brother always listened to them I listened to bands that were like the as I grew up. The first ever song I heard of theirs was Basket Case in 2004.
I didn’t know why I was so interested in them but nowadays I am so happy I knew them back then and still like them today.
Billie Joe Armstrong (lead singer and guitarist), Mike Dirnt (vocals and bassist) and John Kiffmeyer (drummer) were the original members of the band. Tré Cool replaced Kiffmeyer in 1990 before their second studio album Kerplunk, released in 1992. They’ve been together since 1989.

Billie Joe Armstrong, lead singer and guitarist
Mike Dirnt, vocals and bassist
Tré cool, drummer






FALL OUT BOY
Fall Out Boy
Fall out boy were another band that I listened to thank to my brother. I listened to them because I thought they sounded and reminded me of Green Day. The first song I listened to of theirs was Sugar, We’re Going Down in 2005.
Sugar, we’re Going Down: http://youtu.be/uhG-vLZrb-g
Patrick Stump (lead singer and guitarist), Pete Wentz (vocals and bassist), Joe Trohman (voclas and guitarist) and Andy Hurley (drummer) are the present members of the band. They’ve been together since 2001.
Patrick Stump, lead singer and guitarist
Pete Wentz, vocals and bassist
Joe Trohman, vocals and guitarist
Andy Hurley, drummer


Links to videos and pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment